Fire does an estimated $15,000 in damage to Silvis restaurant

It is being considered an accident

SILVIS, Ill. - A fire in Silvis Monday morning caused about $15,000 in damage to a restaurant.
 
The Silvis Fire Chief says it happened shortly after 4:30 at Porkies near the intersection of 1st Avenue and 2nd street. Crews were on scene for about 2 hours and believe the fire started after an exhaust fan in the kitchen malfunctioned. It is being considered an accident. No one was injured.
 

More Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Latest News

Video Center