CBS4 Golf Card Giveaway
• No purchase necessary.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Contest runs Thursday, April 17th through Thursday, April 24th (at midnight)
• Enter online at www.OurQuadCities.com. (Only one entry per person or unique email address).
• Or send a 3”x5: postcard with your name, age, complete address, phone number, and place of employment to: CBS4 Golf Card Giveaway, c/o CBS4, 231 18th Street, Rock Island, IL 61201.
• All complete entries received before Midnight on Thursday, April 24th will be eligible.
• The winners will be determined by a random draw from all eligible entries.
• Winners will be notified by phone by a representative of CBS4 (WHBF-TV) and announced on the air during our 6pm newscast on Friday, April 25th.
Five winners will receive the CBS4 Golf Card that includes:
1) 18-Hole Green Fees at eight area golf courses – Arsenal Golf Course, Hawthorn Ridge, Kewanee Dunes Golf Club, Lake Carroll Golf Course, Lost Nation Golf Club, Prairie Ridge
Golf Course, Rustic Ridge Golf Course, Swan Creek Golf Club. (does not include cart fees).
2) One steel-shafted hybrid or wedge w/purchase of $100 or more at U.S. Golf Manufacturing
3) 40% off a two night stay at the Quality Inn in Eldridge (adjacent to Rustic Ridge Golf Course)
• Employees or families of CBS4 and participating sponsors, their divisions, affiliates, outlets, subsidiaries or their advertising/promotion agencies are not eligible to win.
• CBS4 reserves the right to reject a claim to a prize based on contest irregularities.
• CBS4 is not responsible for any unforeseen or unavoidable technical issues that may affect the registration process.
• CBS4 and its participating sponsors are not responsible for misuse of prizes, and will not accept liability if a prize is used or misused in any manner.
• All decisions by our judges are final.
The sponsor of this promotion is CBS4 (WHBF-TV), which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that CBS4 and the participating sponsors, their divisions, affiliates, outlets, subsidiaries and each of such entities’ respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of Illinois and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.