- Session 1: June 10 – 21 (Concert on June 21 at 6pm in the Redstone Room)
- Session 2: July 22 – August 2 (Concert on August 2 at 6pm in the Redstone Room)
- KIDSTOCK at Camp Abe Lincoln: July 14 – July 19 (Concert on the 19th at Camp Abe Lincoln)
- $440 for session 1 & 2 (Financial assistance available for those with a documented need. Please contact Bret Dale at email@example.com or call 563.326.1333 ext. 110)
- $449 for Kidstock at Camp Abe Lincoln
River Music Experience’s KIDSTOCK summer music program lets kids be rock stars! Pick between one of two two-week sessions or a special weeklong session at the YMCA’s Camp Abe Lincoln.
Students ages 8-18 take part in workshops and lessons taught by local professional musicians, form a band with fellow campers, and finish the camp with a performance for their friends and families!
For sessions 1 & 2, camp lasts from 1-5pm each day, and ends with a concert in the Redstone Room.
KIDSTOCK provides the opportunity for students to learn about valuable life skills such as teamwork, compromise, and determination – all while doing something they love.
KIDSTOCK at Camp Abe Lincoln: Campers, ages 8-17, get to take part in an in-depth special music & high adventure camp. The day starts off with 3 hours of music workshops and lessons, and then the campers take full advantage of all the offerings of Camp Abe Lincoln! Some of those high adventure activities include: zip lining, swimming, archery, fishing, canoeing, and so much more. This week ends with a special performance for fellow campers and families at Camp Abe Lincoln.
KIDSTOCK is sponsored by HavLife, John Deere, Mediacom, Quad City Arts, WHBF, KLJB andWest Music.
Contact Bret Dale for more details
- Phone: 563-326-1333 ext. 110
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition totals $440, with limited scholarship assistance to those with legitimate and documented need. For information on financial assistance, please contact Bret Dale