With the onset of more cases of COVID-19 in Iowa & Illinois, we wanted to make sure that there is a dedicated place to provide you with current, accurate, and relevant information.
Several area events and services are closing due to concerns of COVID-19. Here is an updated list of closings and cancellations.
- The Illinois Department of Natural Resources announced Monday morning the closure of all state parks, fish and wildlife areas, recreational areas, and historic sites.
- R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Moline Hy-Vee Branch, Silvis Hy-Vee Branch and Rock Island Arsenal Branch will be closed starting March 17.
- The City of Clinton has cancelled all nonessential board and commission meetings through April 13.
- Indigo Wellness Studios in Moline has cancelled all in-person yoga instruction until March 31.
- The Illinois Gaming Board has ordered the suspension of all video gaming operations at all licensed video gaming establishments of any kind in Illinois effective 9 p.m. March 16 through March 30.
- East Moline Municipal Swimming Pool is closed until further notice. Check here for updates.
- The Martin Luther King Center is closed until further notice starting March 18. Programs and services that are cancelled during this time include After-school Program, VITA tax preparation assistance, ACTIVE Club meetings, and all events and activities in the banquet room and other meeting spaces. Follow their Facebook page for the latest information about when programs and services will return. Or you can call (309) 732-2999 with any questions.