Despite COVID-19 vaccines being open to just about everyone, one group has been particularly underimmunized.
Nationally, only 17% of all children ages 5 to 11 have been vaccinated.
That’s according to a report just released.
- Rock Island County Health Department reports 5 deaths, 703 COVID-19 cases
- County offers walk-in vaccine clinics for children, special Saturday clinic set
- Rock Island County Health Department to offer more opportunities for kids to receive COVID-19 vaccinations
- ‘I hate it.’ Families frustrated with return to remote learning
- Parents fear for kids too young to be vaccinated