Between Sept. 12-17, Arsenal Island traffic will experience intermittent single-lane closures between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. on several of the Arsenal bridges to allow for required inspections; flaggers will be present to guide traffic, a news release says:
- Rock Island Entrance: Monday, Sept. 12
- Government Bridge: Monday-Thursday, Sept. 12-15
- Rock Island-Arsenal Viaduct: Friday, Sept. 16
- Moline-Arsenal Bridge: Friday, Sept. 16
- Government Bridge will be closed to pedestrian, rail, and road traffic on Saturday, Sept. 17, from 7 a.m.–12 p.m..