- Catholic Diocese of Peoria cancelled all public Masses. Funeral Masses already scheduled may take place. Memorial Masses will be scheduled at later dates. Marriage ceremonies scheduled for March 14 may take place, and there will be further guidance from the Office of the Vicar General for any in the future. Baptisms will continue but only with parents and godparents present. The Sacrament of the Sick and Holy Viaticum can be administered, with caution and where possible.
- Catholic Diocese of Davenport cancelled all public celebrations of the Mass. Baptisms, weddings, and funerals may be celebrated with immediate family members only. Individual Confession and Anointing of the Sick may be celebrated.
- First United Presbyterian church in Clinton, Iowa, is cancelling all activities until next two weeks starting Sunday, March 15th.
- Alpha United Methodist Church in Alpha, Illinois is closed.
- First United Presbyterian Church in Clinton has cancelled all activities and the office is closed until the end of March. Joint services with First Congregational Church are cancelled as well.
- Knoxville United Methodist has cancelled services for March 22 & 29.
- First Christian Church in Davenport is closed until April 11. You can follow worship online Sunday Morning at 10 a.m. on their Facebook page, on their YouTube channel, or on their website.
- St. Matthew Lutheran Church in Milan, IL has cancelled all services until April 1st.
Stay tuned for updates.