A nonprofit organization in Rock Island dedicated to serving thousands of ovarian cancer survivors invites the community to include them in their gift-giving plans this holiday season.
NormaLeah Ovarian Cancer Initiative says, thanks to a generous donor, all gifts from now until Dec. 31 will be matched up to $25,000.
“Please help us double the gifts of the holiday season to raise $50,000 and get NormaLeah off to a strong start in 2022,” said Founder/CEO Jodie Kavensky.
Donations can be made here.
- Quad Cities artists partner with community leaders to fight ovarian cancer
- Quad City Arts award over $84,000 to 25 local organizations
- NormaLeah Ovarian Cancer Initiative | Virtual girlpARTs Gala & Auction
- NormaLeah Ovarian Cancer Initiative celebrates survivors
- Celebrating Ovarian cancer survivors through art, music, and great food
- In Our Community | The Norma Leah Ovarian Cancer Initiative
- Local nonprofit organization aims to save women’s lives with Cocoa and Cookies
- Silent Sky | Black Box Theatre
- Local woman on a mission to educate about cancer
- Bodice Project supports ovarian cancer awareness