As we enter the season of sharing, the Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center (MLK Center) invites the Quad-City community to enjoy a free Thanksgiving meal.
Meals include turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, dressing, green beans, corn, cranberry sauce and dessert. Meal distribution will be at the following sites and times, while supplies last each day, with curbside service available:
MLK Center, 630 9th St., Rock Island
- Friday, November 17 – 1:00-6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 18 – 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 19 – 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
TMBC at The Lincoln Resource Center, 318 E. 7th St., Davenport
- November 18 – 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 1 – 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Meals will also be delivered throughout the Quad Cities. The goal for this year is to provide 7,500 plates of food. For more information, click here.