Women Lead Change on Wednesday announced the honorees for the 2022 Quad Cities Women’s Leadership Awards in three categories.
All honorees will be celebrated at an Awards Luncheon at noon on Oct. 6, 2022, at the Waterfront Convention Center, Bettendorf, in conjunction with the WLC Quad Cities Conference. The winners are:
ATHENA Leadership Award Honoree sponsored by Arconic
- Bonnie J. Ballard, Community Volunteer, Retired Educator & Civil Servant
Women of Influence Award Honorees
- Megan Brown-Saldana, Lead(h)er QC
- Monica Kruse, Meridian Title Company
- Mary Macumber Schmidt, Trinity Health Foundation
- Ann Schwickerath, Project Renewal
- Tyla Sherwin-Cole, Doris & Victor Day Foundation
- Rebecca Skafidas, American Bank & Trust
Emerging Leader Award Honoree
- Melissa Church, Digi-Buzz/Bad Science Jokes
Honorees were chosen by a panel of past honorees and community members based on nominations submitted detailing each honoree’s personal and professional achievements, community engagement, and service to empowering women in the Quad Cities region, a Wednesday release said.
WLC d/b/a Women Lead Change is a non-partisan, 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement, development and promotion of women, their organizations and to impacting the economy and future workforce. For more information, visit WLCglobal.org.