On June 12 just after 2pm, the Sterling Police responded to the area of 4th Avenue and East Lefevre Road after receiving numerous calls of a reckless driver.
After trying to elude the police, Tyson L. Hall, 20, of Sterling, was eventually arrested in the 1200 block of 4th Avenue.
Hall was charged with the following:
- Reckless driving
- Reckless conduct
- Aggravated fleeing and eluding
- Criminal trespass to land
- Four counts of disobeying a stop sign
- Operating an uninsured vehicle
- resisting a peace officer
- Lee County warrant for aggravated criminal sexual assault
Hall was taken to the Whiteside County Jail in lieu of bail.
No one was injured during the incident.