FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP/CNN) — More than 3,500 rental cars are damaged or destroyed after a fire near a southwest Florida airport.
The Fort Myers News-Press reports the fire burned at a rental car overflow area near Southwest Florida International Airport.
Firefighters contained the blaze late Friday night. Another 3,850 vehicles were undamaged.
Nobody was hurt, but witnesses told the newspaper they heard several explosions and flames jumping high in the air.
- Finding ways to keep kids active during online learning
- Assumption Volleyball sweeps their way to State Tournament
- North Scott Volleyball wins 3-1 and they advance to the State Tournament
- Pleasant Valley Volleyball is State bound after a 3-0 sweep
- With the offense struggling, would Matt Nagy consider giving up playcalling duties?