CAMERON, La. (WKRG)- When Hurricane Laura made landfall early Thursday morning, it joined a very short list of some of the worst storms to ever hit the united states. Laura is only one of 10 storms on record to make landfall with winds of over 150 miles per hour. The last was Michael that wiped parts of the Florida panhandle away.
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump