(WIAT) — As Hurricane Laura approaches landfall along states in the Gulf of Mexico, the National Hurricane Center has called the storm “unsurvivable.”
The hurricane has been upgraded to a Category 4 storm overnight. It is expected to hit parts of Louisiana and Texas Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
CBS 42 has exclusive access to cameras along the storm’s path, thanks to hurricane hunter Mark Sudduth via HurricaneTrack.com.
These views from across the Gulf Coast are part of Nexstar’s Hurricane Laura coverage and the storms coming out of the Tropics this hurricane season.
- The worst — and best — states for driving
- Biden explains how he arrived at $1,400 stimulus check amount
- Popular McDonald’s item returns to menus
- President Biden says 100-day goal on vaccinations may rise to 150 million instead of 100 million
- All border wall construction projects must stop by Wednesday, contractors are told