(WIAT) — Former Auburn head coach Pat Dye tested positive for coronavirus after being hospitalized with longstanding kidney issues.
He previously tested positive for COVID-19, but is asymptomatic, family tells CBS 42.
This is a developing story. Check back for more updates.
- Bars and restaurants in Illinois can now sell cocktails for pickup or delivery
- Lawmaker: Pandemic is impacting Americans’ state of mind
- Timeline of civil disturbances in Davenport on May 31 and June 1
- Dem lawmakers ‘horrified’ over Trump’s Bible photo op
- US Senators to schedule an emergency hearing on police reform