FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) – A possible tornado was caught on camera moving through Fort Walton Beach.
Chief Meteorologist Ed Bloodsworth and Meteorologist Thomas Geboy also caught the funnel cloud on the FWB camera before a warning was issued.
You can find photos of storm damage here: https://www.wkrg.com/…/weather-alert-severe-thunderstorm-w…/
- Masks greatly reduce size of ‘cough clouds’, study finds
- Door security camera captures mountain lion roaming California neighborhood
- California officer’s bodycam video shows harrowing rescue of woman from burning car
- More details released about Texas woman who died of COVID-19 while on Spirit flight
- Florida considers not releasing daily COVID-19 case numbers to the public