When your brain or spine can’t fully do its job, you need the best care to help you meet life’s daily challenges. That’s why you want to work with the experts at Genesis Health System. You’ll find the same quality of professionals and specialists you’d expect from a renowned medical school—right here in the Quad Cities.
World-class Neurological Care Close to Home
Genesis is the Quad Cities’ leader in neurological care. You’ll benefit from:
- Neurosurgical Cover – Critical when minutes make a life-or-death difference
- The region’s first Primary Stroke Center, certified by The Joint Commission, which uses research-based practices to ensure the best care
- Five hospital-based sleep centers to help you get the rest you need
- A comprehensive Spine and Joint Health Center specializing in pain management and non-surgical treatment with the goal of helping you live with less pain
- The region’s largest Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation program to help you recover skills after a brain or spine injury
Neuroscience Institute Helps Man to Walk Again
When 25-year-old Russell Evans arrived at Genesis Medical Center two months ago, he was motionless, lying in a hospital bed due to a spinal cord injury. Now he is walking.
Click here to read Russell’s story.
Comprehensive Care Team
You’ll receive personalized attention from a multidisciplinary team that includes the region’s top neurologists, neurosurgeons and nurses who are specially trained in neurological care. Your team may include psychologists, physiatrists, osteopaths and a variety of related healthcare professionals dedicated to improving your quality of life.