In 2008, the Hispanic Chamber founding chairman, Bob Ontiveros (Founder of Group O), welcomed the guests and shared examples of how he benefited and succeeded in his own business by joining the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. Hispanic owned businesses and professionals were invited to play active roles in the creation of the first steps to be taken by the Greater Quad Cities Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Our mission is to support, promote and enhance the growth and success of businesses and organizations by leveraging assets, contributions and expertise of our unique Hispanic and multicultural identities.
The Greater Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit, membership-driven organization that includes businesses, non-for-profit organizations, educational institutions and individuals in the greater Quad Cities region within its membership. The Hispanic Chamber’s programs and services have garnered national recognition becoming the only Hispanic Chamber in the country to be recipient the Chamber of the Year award twice, in 2012 and 2018. The Hispanic Chamber supports and promotes the success of its members through networking, advocacy and leadership. The organization has represented the interests of the local business community since 2008.
It’s programs and services have garnered national recognition becoming the only Hispanic Chamber in the country to be recipient the Chamber of the Year award twice, in 2012 and 2018. The Hispanic Chamber supports and promotes the success of its members through networking, advocacy and leadership. The organization has represented the interests of the local business community since 2008.
Our Values are to lead and guide efforts on key topics affecting those we serve:
- Our multicultural identity creates a unique and positive economic impact in the communities we serve;
- We foster an understanding of contributions to our minority and immigrant business and organizations we serve;
- Our policies positively impact business retention and expansion of those we serve;
- We provide strong inclusive infrastructure for our new and growing businesses and organizations of all cultural backgrounds.
- We provide inclusive networking and talent development that supports growth and workforce needs.
Our partnerships with the Small Business Development Center and the majority of the Quad Cities’ higher education and financial institutions provide access to individualized, expert counseling. If you need help with business planning, financing, management, marketing or advertising, we are here to support your growth and success.
Some of our services are:
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Multicultural Networking & Speaker Series events
- E-newsletter with in-studio video spotlights
- Directory of Hispanic Chamber members
- Employment postings to enhance your recruitment efforts
- Community Calendar, News and Member Announcements
- Technical Assistance and one-one counseling in partnership with other business service providers
Our purpose is to cultivate business and organizational prosperity for the benefit of the multicultural identity, collaboration and success in and around the Quad Cities region.
Individual, Small Business & Nonprofit Membership Investments:
Individual Membership: $100.00
Small Business and Nonprofit Memberships:
Level 1 (1-25 employees): $ 150.00
Level 2 (26-50 employees): $ 300.00
Level 3 (51-99 employees): $ 500.00
Corporate (99+ employees): $ 750.00
Sustaining Membership Investments:
Bronce / Bronze: $1,000
Plata / Silver: $2,500 Oro / Gold: $5,000
Diamante / Diamond: $7,500
Platino / Platinum: $10,000
To foster economic development and to create sustainable prosperity for the benefit of the greater Quad Cities area.